Free legal advice
DélUtán's lawyers give advice on legal issues, such as:
- the preparation or modification of a will;
- inheritance law;
- property rights and the rules of benefiting from assets;
- legal matters relating to divorce settlements;
- legal disputes concerning agreements drawn up to support elderly individuals.
BUT they will not:
- undertake advocacy to authorities;
- provide advice in criminal cases and the establishment and registration of businesses;
- deal with finalised court cases or those still in progress;
- overrule steps taken by lawyers representing you.
Before you make a decision on moving to a nursing home, please call us to discuss the contracting details with our legal councellor.